Monday 29 October 2012

Pilot Interview

Looking through all my contacts and networks i have developed i decided to start my interview process with someone i worked with over the summer in Ghana who has now become a good friend, he is a tv presenter/radio presenter and i know he has a lot of view on my inquiry. I am also travelling to Ghana again this xmas so hopefully i will be able to get some real incite with performers, teachers and students on weather they think a performance curriculum could be in introduced.

1 comment:

  1. Re-thinking arts education in Ghana
    Flolu, E James. Arts Education Policy Review101. 5 (May 2000): 25-29.
    Expand panel
    Other formats:Citation/AbstractFull text
    I just found this which could be a starting point in looking at your query topic. It's available from the Summon via library pages on My unihub search engine which I mentioned earlier and there is a list of references at the end as well.

    ReplyDelete