Tuesday 7 February 2012

First Campus Session

Yesterday i had my first campus session, i was feeling very nervous but i was eager to get on with the tasks and really start to get involved with the task. We had a brief overview of the course and spoke a little about what what we wanted to achieve from the course. I found it easy to interact with everyone although there was only a few of us. What will help me with the tasks in this first module will be just to basically get on with everything and not over think everything to much. To reflect at the end of every task and blog as much as possible to share ideas. We played a movement game that made me realise i over think things to much, i need to just let go and ease myself through this journey. As that is what this course is a journey.
Something one of the students said to me really stuck out. 'Stop thinking about were you want to get and spread out, widen your horizens'. We were also asked to write some advice for those who couldn't make the session, mine was to reflect on everything and see how you can change it to make it better, also looking at people work is a helpful guide for your own journey.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment