Sunday 19 February 2012

Task 1a Updated : My BAPP CV/Profile

Task 1a, i read the how to on the task and just did what was asked, which was upload your CV and look at how it could be improved. I didn't rewrite it as a profile improving its quality, so that is what i have done here. This took me a while as i always fine it hard to write about myself, so i found this task quite challenging. I've called it my BAPP CV/Profile:

Afi Agyeman  


Young, energetic and enthusiastic, Willing to learn and open minded, Constructive and hardworking, A strong Team player and quick to learn new things. Having trained since the age of 7 in performing Arts i am very disciplined and work well under pressure and always looking for ways to improve. My Diploma in musical theatre has enabled me to strengthen my skills in performing and realise i'd like to give back and teach what i know to others. 


I believe that there is always room for progress and we should never stop learning. 

http://www.kent.ac.uk/careers/cv/CVProfiles.htm
 This site gave me some points and showed me the good and bad when writing profiles.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Afi,

    Ive been thinking about how to update my profile for a while now. This link you have posted is great and will really help me!

    Thank you

    Luke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afi good stage of career to work on describing your activities and roles - do you signpost people to my blog as the source of Kent - would like if people added to the list of places that have good CV websites for what they do. There is also Delicious. Your statement is reminds me of another blog that said that younger performers who had just graduated were in great demand. I will have to go back to see who it was!

    ReplyDelete